Before scheduling your appointment with The Closet and submitting your deposit, please make sure you follow these steps:
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- Call (323)-393-0512 to schedule your appointment prior to submitting your deposit.
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you soon!
All first time clients, and or any appointment which includes services or appointments will be charged a non refundable fee of $50 (WHICH GOES TOWARD YOUR SERVICE)
The Closet has a strict scheduling policy with no exceptions. We strongly recommend that you are 100% sure of your availability on the date and time you desire to schedule your appointment.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, You will forfeit your initial $50 deposit and will be charged an additional $50 for your new appointment. Appointment dates and times will be based on The Closet’s availability.
Clients who are licensed hair stylist, students in beauty school, are braiders, and/or hair weaving professionals, are prohibited from performing hair services that Mirror the “My Part” No Hair Out Trade Secret …
This includes starting a business, incorporating the service in an established salon/business or gaining employment as a result of your attempt at the “My Part” No Hair Out technique.
You will be in breach of this agreement if you do not comply and The Owner of The Closet and creator of the “My Part” No Hair Out Trade Secret will pursue immediate legal action against all parties involved.
- The Closet is not responsible for sores, tenderness or sensitive scalp due to any of our braiding and weaving services. If you are experiencing any irregular irritation or severe pain, please contact us or return immediately to The Closet for inspection and possible removal.
- The Closet is not responsible for any damage or hair loss due to braiding, weaving and take down services.
- We at The Closet do our very best to provide the best experience to our guests. However, we are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Children are not allowed at The Closet.
- Guest, family or friends, are not allowed.
- You are not allowed to take photos or record during while you are being serviced.
- The Makeup Closet is a pet-free Zone
- There are no refunds for our products or services.
By submitting your deposit for an appointment, you are confirming that you have read and agree to the above terms and conditions. Upon your arrival to The Closet on your appointment date, you will be required to sign a hard copy of this agreement. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your appointment and you will not be refunded your initial deposit of $50.
The Closet will exercise the right to refuse services to persons who do not adhere to the above policies.